- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's See It Mexico, 3rd Edition
Los Aguachiles Review
The Tulum outpost of the Playa hipster cantina is at the edge of town, but it's worth the drive for a fresh, light take on traditional tacos and mariscos and seafood served with lots of lime, chile sauce, and creativity. Batter-fried shrimp on a bed of hydroponic letuce, grouper with avocado and cucumber and lots of lime, and tacos de pescado are all good bets. After lunch, try your hand at the foosball table in back, but you can't while the night away here—it's only open from 12:30 to 6:30.
- Address: Av. Tulum at Av. Palenque, Tulum, Quintana Roo 77780
- Phone: 984/802–5482
- Location: Tulum
- Closed Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The vastly accepted property of Playa Del Carmen is also known for its strict maintenance of making low rise buildings so that the natural view never gets covered under the dome of high rises. Read more
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
hinking of spending first few months of our retirement in either cozumel (never been there) or Acapulco (haven't been there in 9 years). Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more