- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Llama del Bosque
Llama del Bosque Review
Named for a colorful flower, this cheerful little place is tucked away on a side street. It feels much larger than it really is because of the sloped wooden ceiling that soars above the dining room. This is the place to come for barbecued meats—try the pinchos, which are chunks of beef brought to your table on long skewers. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, this is a longtime favorite in Copán.
- Address: 1½ blocks west of Parque Central, Copán Ruinas, CP1103
- Phone: 651–4431
- Location: Copán Ruinas
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more