- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
The perfect place to end the day, Sundowners is where tourists and locals all hang out for a cold beer right on the beach. They open around noon. If you come here after taking a dip in the ocean or lying on the sand, you can take advantage of their freshwater shower before ordering a cocktail or a snack. They have a small menu with great appetizers, sandwiches, and burgers.
- Address: West End, Roatán
- Location: West End
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more