- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
Paradise Found Bar & Grille
Paradise Found Bar & Grille Review
Diners come from out of town to feast at this second-story champa on the beach. Chef Dante serves hearty portions of Italian family recipes and classic American dishes. His grandmother's lasagna is served once a week with a vinaigrette salad, and brick-oven pizzas come topped with fresh ingredients like roasted shrimp, spinach, and portabella mushrooms. Dante's Best Burger Ever has roasted red peppers, onions, and homemade buns. USDA steaks and barbecue ribs are also on the menu. Two rooms ($$) are available downstairs, and the owners also offer picnics to the nearby natural attractions.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more