- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Fodor's Honduras & the Bay Islands
A glowing reputation around town for great fare precedes this aptly named sushi joint. Weathered-tile floors and wire chairs serve as a simple backdrop to the chef's small sushi stand, where he doles out such unique creations as the Tegucigalpa roll, with shrimp, cream cheese, breaded avocado, and eel sauce. The Mimos roll adds local lobster to lettuce, avocado, and soybean leaf. The restaurant is somewhat hidden off the street but faces the Pizza Hut at the UniPlaza mall and is caddy-corner to the Hospital D'Antonio.
- Address: Av. Morazán between C.14 and C.15, Barrio Independencia, La Ceiba
- Phone: 442–0312
- Location: La Ceiba
- Credit cards accepted.
- Only takeout on Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more