- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
A glowing reputation around town for great fare precedes this aptly named sushi joint. Weathered-tile floors and wire chairs serve as a simple backdrop to the chef's small sushi stand, where he doles out such unique creations as the Tegucigalpa roll, with shrimp, cream cheese, breaded avocado, and eel sauce. The Mimos roll adds local lobster to lettuce, avocado, and soybean leaf. The restaurant is somewhat hidden off the street but faces the Pizza Hut at the UniPlaza mall and is caddy-corner to the Hospital D'Antonio.
- Address: Av. Morazán between C.14 and C.15, Barrio Independencia, La Ceiba
- Phone: 442–0312
- Location: La Ceiba
- Credit cards accepted.
- Only takeout on Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene. ... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more