Hotel Hawaian Paradise
At a Glance
- resort amenities
- lots of activity
- several kilometers from town, rough road to get here
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Hawaian Paradise Review
The second word in this lodging's name is missing an I, but this newest of the area's lodgings isn't missing any comfort. Just outside the tiny hamlet of Hawaii, 8 km (5 mi) east of Monterrico, the place is hopping for such a remote locale. (The paved roads ends just outside Monterrico, meaning you negotiate the last few kilometers on a dirt road. Rooms and apartments are bright and modern, and all have terrific ocean views. The hotel offers a 20-percent discount on its normal rates Monday–Thursday nights.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
Hi, all -
A summer Guatemala visit was out for me this year due to happy, busy plans to reconnect with host families in Scotland (mine) and The Netherlands (son Isaac's) and a focus week in Cambridge fo Read more
I am a 25 year old female hoping to travel this coming August....I am from Canada and am desperate to go to a country that will be hot with nice beaches, but also interesting culturally!
Any advice much Read more
· News & Features
While an infinity-edge pool that glints under the sun is fabulous, nothing beats a private pool you need... Read more
After reading these five reasons to actually stop in Guatemala (think roasting marshmallows on a volcano,... Read more
Reading trip reports from other travelers can be an invaluable resource for planning your next vacation.... Read more