- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
In Guatemala on business? You'll likely spend time in the country's sprawling capital. Few other travelers do, instead making a beeline out-country after landing at La Aurora Airport, and not returning to Guatemala City until its time to fly home. (Antigua does lie so close, after all.) If you do choose to play tourist here, you'll experience enough in one day; two days is plenty.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe