- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The ever-present Meykos chain has reputable pharmacies all over the city. Zuiva is another national chain, with some locations open 24 hours. Both Centro Médico and Hospital Herrera Llerandi have English-speaking staff and are accustomed to dealing with foreigners. The Red Cross (Cruz Roja in Spanish) serves as an ambulance and rescue service.
Cruz Roja. 125.
Centro Medico. 6 Av. 3-47, Zona 10, Guatemala City, 01010. 2279-4949.
Hospital Herrera Llerandi. 6 Av. 8-71, Zona 10, Guatemala City, 01010. 2384-5959. www.herrerallerandi.com.
Meykos. 18 Calle 25-76, Zona 10, Guatemala City, 01010. 2363-5903. 6 Av. 5-01, Zona 9, 01009. 2385-1504.
Zuiva. Calzada San Juan 29- 93, Zona 7, Guatemala City, 01007. 2433-2963.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's