- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
A taxi between Guatemala City and Antigua should cost about Q200. Many run between Aeropuerto Internacional La Aurora and Antigua. Taxis Antigua has a good reputation. Your hotel or restaurant can call a taxi for you after dark. Most Antigua taxis are three-wheeled Bajaj vehicles made in India. People here refer to them as "tuk-tuks."
Taxis Antigua 7832-0479.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe