Pancito Café Review
Besides crusty baguettes, buttery croissants, and divine pastries to go, this French-owned bakery near the entrance to Ojochal serves hearty breakfast omelets and does a booming lunch business with crepes, quiches, meal-size salads, soups, pizzas, and sandwiches. You can also order roasted, free-range chickens to eat here or take to go. Customers perch on high stools at tables and counters in this casual, thatch-roofed café. Many have their laptops open, taking advantage of the free Wi-Fi. Get here early on Tuesday for the popular weekly plat du jour.
- Address: Plaza de Los Delfines, off Costanera Hwy., Ojochal, 60504
- Phone: 506/8729–4155
- Location: Ballena Marine National Park
- No credit cards.
- No dinner. Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's