Butterfly Garden (Jardín de Mariposas)
Butterfly Garden (Jardín de Mariposas) Review
Forty species of butterflies flit about in four enclosed botanical gardens. Morning visits are best, since the butterflies are most active early in the day. Your entrance ticket includes an hour long guided tour under tin roofs meaning you won't get wet on rainy days. Be sure to visit the nonprofit gift shop benefiting the local community.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's