Golf in Santa Ana
Valle del Sol. Although it sits inside a residential complex of the same name, Valle del Sol is the Central Valley's preeminent public golf course. Call to reserve tee times at this 7,000-yard, par 72, 18-hole course. Collared shirts and blouses are required; shorts must be "Bermuda" length; denim shorts and jeans are prohibited. 1,700 m west of Davivienda bank, Santa Ana, 10905. 2282–9222 Ext. Ext. 3. www.vallesol.com. $95 for 18 holes with cart, $81 after 1:30 pm. Mon. 8–6, Tues.–Sun. 6–6.
More Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's