- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Valle del Sol. Although it sits inside a residential complex of the same name, Valle del Sol is the Central Valley's preeminent public golf course. Call to reserve tee times at this 7,000-yard, par 72, 18-hole course. Collared shirts and blouses are required; denim shorts and jeans are prohibited. 1,700 m west of Davivienda bank, Santa Ana, 10905. 2282–9222. www.vallesol.com. $95 for 18 holes with cart. Mon. 8–6, Tues.–Sun. 6:30–6.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's