- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hidden Treasure Review
Hidden away on a back street in a residential neighborhood south of town, at Hidden Treasure you dine romantically by candlelight, in the sultry tropical air under a pitched roof set off by bamboo, mahogany, and cabbage-bark wood. The signature barbecue ribs are seasoned with traditional Garífuna spices and glazed with pineapple or papaya sauce. Mojarro a la Lamanai is snapper seasoned with Mayan spices and cooked in a banana leaf.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Thank you to everybody who responded to my previous post about Belize. Read more
· News & Features
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more