At a Glance
- Quiet and lovely grounds away from bustle of town
- variety of gorgeous beachside accommodations
- idyllic spot for breakfast, lunch, or dinner outside overlooking the pool and beach
- Not a budget spot
Check Rates from our Partners
Victoria House Review
With its bougainvillea-filled gardens, this property about 2 mi (3 km) south of San Pedro has the style and seclusion of a dignitary's residence, if the dignitary lived on a stunning beach, loved good food and drink, and preferred to walk around barefoot. There are a variety of accommodations here, but our favorite is the stunning two-bedroom villas, some of the most luxurious accommodations in Belize. Victoria House has two swimming pools, a large one near the sea and a new infinity swimming pool with a black marble waterfall. In the colonial-style house with airy verandas and tile walkways are three ample suites with mahogany furnishings and the hotel's restaurant, La Palmilla (see restaurant listing). Food is also served poolside, with gorgeous views of the grounds and the sea, in your room, and at Admiral Nelson's Beach Bar. A full meal plan is available. You have a wide choice of other accommodations here, from standard rooms to a five-bedroom house. Service is always spot-on.
- Address: Coconut Dr., 2 mi (3 km) south of town, Ambergris Caye | Map It
- Phone: 226/2067; 800/247–5159; 713/344–2340
- Website: www.victoria-house.com
- Location: Ambergris Caye and San Pedro
- 14 rooms, 4 casitas, 3 suites, 8 villas
- Rate includes breakfast, some meals, all meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in The Cayes and Atolls for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More