- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- Deluxe, stylish, beautifully designed condo suites
- in-town's most luxurious hotel
- first-rate service
- For some it lacks a get-away-from-it-all feel
Check Rates from our Partners
The Phoenix Review
This luxury beachfront condominium resort has spacious suites, luxuriously outfitted with custom closets, cabinets, and doors in beautiful tropical hardwoods, stainless-steel kitchen appliances, washer-dryers, and original art. The grounds are marked by bold geometric forms. There are gorgeous views of the sea and the reef from every unit, but the beachfront units, just steps from the sea, are worth the extra charge. The Phoenix is at the north end of town, on the former site of a nun's retreat and the old Paradise Hotel. The upmarket Red Ginger restaurant is on-site, and there are two pools.
- Address: Barrier Reef Dr., beachfront, at north end of town San Pedro
- Phone: 226/2083; 877/822–5512 in U.S. and Canada
- Website: www.thephoenixbelize.com
- Location: Ambergris Caye and San Pedro
- 30 suites (not all in rental pool).
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Read more
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
Driving in July2014 to Belize, with our granddaughter, dog and slide on Camper. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
Considering a trip to Belize? Here are four of our favorite experiences for a memorable “su... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more