- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
For dental and medical care, many of Corozal's residents go to Chetumal, Mexico. In Corozal, visit Bethesda Medical Centre if you need medical care. Bethesda is associated with InterAmerican Medical University, a small offshore med school. The Corozal Hospital, with only limited facilities, is on the Goldson Highway. In Orange Walk, the Northern Regional Hospital doesn't look very appealing, but it provides emergency and other services. Consider going to Belize City or Chetumal for medical and dental care, if possible.
Bethesda Medical Centre (Mile 85.5, Goldson Hwy., Corozal. 422/3000.)
Corozal Community Hospital (Philip Goldson Hwy., Corozal. 422/2076.)
Northern Regional Hospital (Northern Hwy., Orange Walk. 322/2752.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's