- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hillside Bed and Breakfast
At a Glance
- Beautiful vistas over Blue Creek
- great way to get to know a little of the Mennonite community
- Basic, motel-like rooms
- cabañas require a steep climb
- B&B accessible only if you have your own transport
Check Rates from our Partners
Hillside Bed and Breakfast Review
After Mennonites John and Judy Klassen finished raising their 10 children, they opened this small B&B in Blue Creek, a progressive Mennonite community. It has five clean motel-like rooms with 24-hour electricity on a hill overlooking the valley, with two larger thatch cabañas nearby, down steep wood steps. Kitchen facilities are available. The breakfast is huge and delicious, with homemade bread, fresh-squeezed orange juice, and locally produced milk and eggs.
- Address: Main Rd., Orange Walk District Blue Creek Village
- Phone: 323/0155
- Location: Mennonite Communities
- 5 rooms, 2 cabañas.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Read more
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
I am a 25 year old female hoping to travel this coming August....I am from Canada and am desperate to go to a country that will be hot with nice beaches, but also interesting culturally!
Any advice much Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
Considering a trip to Belize? Here are four of our favorite experiences for a memorable “su... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more