- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fort Street Tourism Village
Fort Street Tourism Village Review
Fort Street Tourism Village (also called Fort Point Tourism Village & Mall) is packed with day-trippers when cruise ships are in port but is closed at other times. Tenders from the cruise ships come in here. The Village has around 30 gift shops including MOHO chocolate shop offering free samples or organic, Belize-made chocolates. You'll also find clean restrooms, a cybercafé, tour kiosks, restaurants, and other services. Security is tight in the Tourism Village, and you'll feel safe. On cruise ship days, vendors also set up booths on streets near the Tourism Village.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
For anyone who has been to both Chan Chich and Bosque del Cabo, how did you think the two compared? Read more
· News & Features
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more