- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fort Street Tourism Village
Fort Street Tourism Village Review
Fort Street Tourism Village (also called Fort Point Tourism Village & Mall) is packed with day-trippers when cruise ships are in port but is closed at other times. Tenders from the cruise ships come in here. The Village has around 30 gift shops including MOHO chocolate shop offering free samples or organic, Belize-made chocolates. You'll also find clean restrooms, a cybercafé, tour kiosks, restaurants, and other services. Security is tight in the Tourism Village, and you'll feel safe. On cruise ship days, vendors also set up booths on streets near the Tourism Village.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Read more
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
After wanting to go to Belize for a few years now, we are finally going at the beginning of February! Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
Considering a trip to Belize? Here are four of our favorite experiences for a memorable “su... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more