- Change continents Spend the morning in Europe and the afternoon in Asia, with just a ferry ride in between; how cosmopolitan is that?
- Cruise the Bosphorus Taking a boat ride up the strait, past scenic waterfront neighborhoods and forested slopes topped with fortresses, is quintessentially Istanbul.
- Haggle in the bazaars Bargain like the locals do as you make your way through the Grand Bazaar and Spice Bazaar—it may be a bit touristy, but it’s fun.
- Marvel at ancient domes From the stunning Aya Sofya to the graceful Süleymaniye Mosque, the city’s greatest works of imperial architecture never cease to impress, especially from the inside as you look up.
- Ogle at opulence With their sumptuous decor and fascinating harem quarters, the Topkapı and Dolmabahçe palaces offer a glimpse of the splendor of the Ottoman Empire.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More