Dating from the 13th century, this church was rebuilt in the 18th century, during the British occupation, and then restored again after being sacked during Spain's Civil War. The church's pride is its 3,006-pipe baroque organ, imported from Austria in 1810. Organ concerts are given here at 7:30 on Saturday evenings, and at 11 am and 7 pm on Sundays. The altar, and the half-domed chapels on either side, have exceptional frescos.
Pl. de la Constitució, Mahón, Menorca, 07702, Spain