- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Es Pla Review
The modest wooden exterior of this harborside restaurant in Fornells is misleading—Es Pla has hosted royalty. King Juan Carlos has made detours here during his sailing holidays in the Balearics, to sample its justly famous caldereta de langosta (lobster stew). At market price, this single dish skews an otherwise reasonably priced menu. Excellent fish dishes include scallops drizzled with olive oil and anglerfish with marisco (seafood) sauce. Don't miss the grilled scorpion fish, a local specialty.
- Address: Pasaje Es Pla s/n, Puerto de Fornells, Minorca 07740
- Phone: 971/376655
- Location: Fornells
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
I was on the 09:20 Barcelona to Paris TGV Duplex on Monday (16 December 2013) - only its 2nd day of operation. Read more
The only recent information about DCC was a post in October from IndyDad about his experiences. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more