- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Es Pla Review
The modest wooden exterior of this harborside restaurant in Fornells is misleading—Es Pla has hosted royalty. King Juan Carlos has made detours here during his sailing holidays in the Balearics, to sample its justly famous caldereta de langosta (lobster stew). At market price, this single dish skews an otherwise reasonably priced menu. Excellent fish dishes include scallops drizzled with olive oil and anglerfish with marisco (seafood) sauce. Don't miss the grilled scorpion fish, a local specialty.
- Address: Pasaje Es Pla s/n, Puerto de Fornells, Minorca 07740
- Phone: 971/376655
- Location: Fornells
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
I know this is a long shot however, Im wondering if someone can offer up any advice?
My friend and I will be in Europe for about 3 month's, the main places we are going are
Barcelona, Ibiza, Nice France, Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more