- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Es Pla Review
The modest wooden exterior of this harborside restaurant in Fornells is misleading—Es Pla has hosted royalty. King Juan Carlos has made detours here during his sailing holidays in the Balearics, to sample its justly famous caldereta de langosta (lobster stew). At market price, this single dish skews an otherwise reasonably priced menu. Excellent fish dishes include scallops drizzled with olive oil and anglerfish with marisco (seafood) sauce. Don't miss the grilled scorpion fish, a local specialty.
- Address: Pasaje Es Pla s/n, Puerto de Fornells, Minorca 07740
- Phone: 971/376655
- Location: Fornells
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In this trip report, I’ll be describing my recent holiday in Northern Spain and Southern France. Here’s the breakdown of my travel: one day each in Bilbao, San Sebastian, Lourdes and Read more
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
Hello everyone, my Husband and I are in our 50's and considering a pilgrimage along the Camino Frances from Burgos to Santiago de Compostela in the month of September, I'm starting to gather information, Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more