Palacio Episcopal (Bishop's Palace)
Palacio Episcopal (Bishop's Palace) Review
Adjacent to Plasencia's cathedral, this former bishop's palace dates back to at least 1400. A coat of arms adorning two upper windows on both sides of the entrance declares that the building was renovated during the tenure of Bishop Don Gutierrez de Vargas Carvajal (who served from 1523 to 1559). The impressive cloister is supported by a series of Renaissance arches.
- Address: Pl. de la Catedral, Plasencia, 10600
- Cost: Free
- Hours: Weekdays 9–2
- Location: Plasencia