- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A stone's throw from the castle, this enticing place transports you to the Middle East. Kurdish cuisine may not be as exalted as others in that region, but the bayengaan surocrau (marinated eggplant) and the lamb tashreeb (a kind of casserole) will convince you that it's among the best. There's also a great range of kebabs and more familiar Lebanese options. The deep-red interiors have a relaxed Middle Eastern vibe. It's possible to smoke a hookah pipe on the heated terrace, and you can bring your own alcohol.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My boyfriend (D) and I went on a semi-vacation for a few weeks in the Fall of 2013. Read more
PROLOGUE – Shut Out and Scrambling For Lodging
The still-to-this-day-maddening email arrived about 48 hours before Kim, Mary, Tracy and I were to take-off from LAX to London: “London Property Read more
My husband and I are planning a trip to London, Paris, and Brussels in February 2014 (yes, I know it will be cold, but it's the only time we can travel next year). Read more