- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's See It Scotland, 4th Edition
At a Glance
- warm and friendly owner
- decorated with great style
- gay-friendly environment
- a bit out of the way
- double room on the ground floor is tiny
Check Rates from our Partners
Ardmor House Review
This excellent guesthouse combines the original features of a Victorian home with stylish contemporary furnishings. Rooms are fresh and modern, with an occasional antique adding some character. The friendly owners Robin and Barry extend a warm welcome and go that extra mile for guests. There's a thoroughly efficient concierge service with a twist—lots of personal opinions and recommendations thrown in. The owners also have a stylish apartment at Gayfield Square in the New Town.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
I now have two days to fill .... driving between St Ives and London in July. Looking at Wales which is a totally unknown for me. Would like to find a lovely hotel for those two nights but have no idea where Read more