- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's See It Scotland, 4th Edition
Museum of Edinburgh
Museum of Edinburgh Review
A must-see if you're interested in the details of Old Town life, this house dating from 1570 is home to a fascinating museum of local history, displaying Scottish pottery and Edinburgh silver and glassware. One of the museum's most impressive documents is the National Covenant, signed by Scotland's Presbyterian leadership in 1639. This "profession of faith" begins with not one, but three verses from the Bible.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We are visiting Ireland and Scotland for about 8 days each in May 2014. Read more