- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- near all the attractions
- very modern and stylish
- perhaps a little sterile for some
- noise from the street is sometimes a problem
Check Rates from our Partners
The Glasshouse Review
Glass walls extend from the 19th-century facade of a former church, foreshadowing the daring interior of one of the city's original boutique hotels. Rooms are decorated in a minimalist style, with soft browns and beiges blending with the wood and marble. The bathrooms were built in Denmark and shipped as intact "pods" that were then fitted into the rooms. A bedside control panel lets you control the drapes, and the flat-screen TV swivels to face the bed or the sitting area. Floor-to-ceiling windows overlook the New Town or the rooftop garden in back.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Need lots of help deciding on tour. Read more