- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Grand Hotel Polyana
At a Glance
- beautiful views of surrounding mountains
- luxury accommodations
Check Rates from our Partners
Grand Hotel Polyana Review
Located in the mountainous heart of the Sochi National Park, this five-star luxury hotel, styled after a traditional U.S. ski lodge, is a top choice if you want to ski at the Krasnaya Polyana Resort. The hotel features attractions such as heated outside pools, spas, tennis courts, cooking classes, and a movie theater. Rooms include suites in the main buildings and 16 individual wood-sided cottages, with amenities like plasma TVs in each room, and Bulgari bath accessories.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more