- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
La Terazza Review
This restaurant gets a gold medal for its handmade pastas, Italian wines, and imported ingredients like mozzarella, parmesan, and hams from Bologna. The cozy decor features luxurious textiles and curtains made of string lights. Located in an elite building park called "Kings Park," the restaurant attracts a well-heeled clientele. Pasta is the highlight of the menu, but dishes include pizza, baked dorada fish, seafood, salads, grilled meats, and handmade chocolates. But be prepared for a bit of a drive as the restaurant is outside of the city center. Takeout and delivery are available.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more