Rica Hotel Scandinavie
At a Glance
- lots of character
- gorgeous details, including a quirky old-fashioned elevator
- some rooms get a bit of noise from the outside
- no flat-screen TV
Check Rates from our Partners
Rica Hotel Scandinavie Review
Built in 1905, this hotel's building bristles with impressive turrets and arches. The modern rooms, especially those that evoke the art nouveau style, are beautifully decorated. The location, near the city center and the harbor, is also a good benefit.
- Address: Løvenvoldgt. 8, Ålesund, 6002 | Map It
- Phone: 70-15-78-00
- Website: www.rica-hotels.com/hotels/norway/western-norway/alesund/rica-hotel-scandinavie
- Location: Åndalsnes
- 70 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My film “Vikings, Tivoli and Trolls” presents the highlights of Denmark, Sweden and Norway, starring Copenhagen’s colorful Nyhavn Canal, entertainment at the Tivoli amusement park; Stockholm’s Read more
We went to tromso and abisko national park to see the northern lights
Would like to thank the forum members ( especially charlie cornwall ) team at visit tromso office and guide gunnar for all the help. Read more
Hello my friend and I will be traveling to Bergen Norway this coming June. Read more
· News & Features
Norway's capital tops lots of lists, usually of "the world's most expensive cities."... Read more
The promise of chilly temps tends to send us all indoors.... Read more
There's a new character in town.... Read more