Sjøhuset Skagen Review
A sort of museum, this former boathouse from 1770 is filled with wooden beams, ship models, lobster traps, and other sea relics. The Norwegian and international menu may offer such fare as baked lime- and chili–marinated halibut, salt cod, and veal and baked fennel, or, in fall and winter, turkey served with cabbage, prunes, Waldorf salad, and boiled potatoes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
During my planning phase, many Fodorites were very helpful and encouraging, as always! Read more
We just got back from Tromso after 8 wonderful days of chasing the lights. Read more
I'm looking for hotels in Bergen, Stockholm and Copenhagen. Read more
· News & Features
Norway's capital tops lots of lists, usually of "the world's most expensive cities." ... Read more
The promise of chilly temps tends to send us all indoors.... Read more
There's a new character in town.... Read more