- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Thon Hotel Bristol
At a Glance
- good design throughout
- the popular Egon restaurant is here
- the rooms overlooking the street can be noisy
- no a/c, so rooms can get hot in summer
Check Rates from our Partners
- Address: Torgallmenningen 11, Downtown, Bergen, 5014 | Map It
- Phone: 55–55–10–00
- Website: www.thonhotels.com/hoteller/land/norge/bergen/thon-hotel-bristol-bergen
- Location: Downtown: Rasmus Meyers Allé and Grieghallen
- 134 rooms, 1 suite.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
During my planning phase, many Fodorites were very helpful and encouraging, as always! Read more
We just got back from Tromso after 8 wonderful days of chasing the lights. Read more
I'm looking for hotels in Bergen, Stockholm and Copenhagen. Read more
· News & Features
Norway's capital tops lots of lists, usually of "the world's most expensive cities." ... Read more
The promise of chilly temps tends to send us all indoors.... Read more
There's a new character in town.... Read more