- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
There are plenty of mediocre late-night eateries around the Leidseplein, but the bamboo'd and somewhat-cramped Bojo stands out for serving huge portions of enjoyable food. You'll find everything here, from saté (skewered and barbecued meats) to vegetarian gado-gado (vegetables drowned in a spicy peanut sauce) to their one-plate rice tables where several different small dishes are brought together. Two notes: Bojo is open daily until 2 am and credit cards are only accepted if you spend €35 or more.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
I have just returned from a wonderful long weekend in Amsterdam. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Amsterdam has an incredible past, enticing sights, and tasty cuisine. ... Read more
The Netherlands' charming capital city has a bit of everything—bikes and bars, cafes and canals,... Read more
From romantic, three-course meals to carefully crafted cocktails, Amsterdam's best canal cruises go above... Read more