Musée d'Histoire de la Ville de Vianden
Musée d'Histoire de la Ville de Vianden Review
The Musée d'Histoire de la Ville de Vianden covers several Vianden-linked themes, ranging from antiques dating from the 16th century, a recreated former bakery, a blacksmith's forge, and a history of the city, to the life and times of local hero Edmond de la Fontaine (1823-91), who wrote comic operettas under the pseudonym Dicks.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I decided to squeeze a brief visit to Luxembourg in the middle of a ten day trip to France and Belgium. I'm a photographer, and Read more
Although I originally planned to do a day driving trip from Brussels to Luxembourg, the forecast winter weather along with a bargain train ticket has made me change my plans. Read more
I have one extra day for my Europe trip and now I am torn between:
Luxembourg vs Brugge/Bruges. Read more
· News & Features
Luxembourg is nestled between Belgium, Germany, and France, with a native language that’s a Flemish-Germanic... Read more
Author Chris Pavone’s new espionage thriller, The Expats, is about an American abroad who finds... Read more