Sights & Attractions in Luxembourg City
Luxembourg City Sights
In Luxembourg Ville (Luxembourg City), at leisure, you can explore the fortifications, the old cobbled streets, the parks, the cathedral, and the museums and, after shopping, relax in a shaded terrace café, listening to street musicians or a brass band. The city is small enough to be done in a day if you are pressed for time. But if you have a bit more time, you may find quiet little Luxembourg a romantic base for day trips and a lovely place at night, with its illuminated monuments and walls and its inviting public squares.
Browse Luxembourg City Sights
Browse Luxembourg City Sights By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's