Glacis by Wengé
Glacis by Wengé Review
A few minutes' walk north from the heart of the old town, this modern brasserie is worth seeking out for its top-notch French-Luxembourgish dishes with a modern slant. Decked out in soothing shades of dark brown and black, it's a relaxing place for a full meal in the restaurant, or a snack in the adjacent bar. It's popular with the employees from the several nearby banks, who come here on weekdays to enjoy the good value lunch menu, but it is big enough you can usually get a table without a reservation. There's a terrace out front, and even a deli run by the same management next door if you prefer something lighter to take out.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I decided to squeeze a brief visit to Luxembourg in the middle of a ten day trip to France and Belgium. I'm a photographer, and Read more
Although I originally planned to do a day driving trip from Brussels to Luxembourg, the forecast winter weather along with a bargain train ticket has made me change my plans. Read more
I have one extra day for my Europe trip and now I am torn between:
Luxembourg vs Brugge/Bruges. Read more
· News & Features
Luxembourg is nestled between Belgium, Germany, and France, with a native language that’s a Flemish-Germanic ... Read more
Author Chris Pavone’s new espionage thriller, The Expats, is about an American abroad who finds... Read more