- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Top Reasons to Go to Tuscany
Piazza del Campo, Siena: Sip a cappuccino, lick some gelato, and take in this spectacular shell-shape piazza.
Piero della Francesca's True Cross frescoes, Arezzo: If your holy grail is great Renaissance art, seek out these 12 enigmatic scenes.
San Gimignano: Grab a spot at sunset on the steps of the Collegiata church as swallows swoop in and out of the famous medieval towers.
Wine tasting in Chianti: Sample the fruits of the region's gorgeous vineyards, at either the wineries themselves or the wine bars found in the towns.
Leaning Tower of Pisa: It may be touristy, but now that you can once again climb to the top, it's touristy fun.Updated: 07-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's