- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
From the 14th-century Castello Inferiore, where the town council still meets, an ancient stone wall snakes up the hill to enclose the Castello Superiore, which has commanding views. Marostica's most celebrated feature is the checkerboard-like square made with colored stone, Piazza Castello.
Marostica at a Glance
Elsewhere in The Veneto and Friuli–Venezia Giulia
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's