The Dolomites Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Top Reasons to Go to The Dolomites
Driving in the Dolomites: Your rental Fiat will think it's a Ferrari on a gorgeous drive through the heart of the Dolomites.
Hiking: No matter your fitness level, there's an unforgettable walk in store for you here.
Museo Archeologico dell'Alto Adige, Bolzano: The impossibly well-preserved body of the iceman Ötzi, the star attraction here, provokes countless questions about what life was like 5,000 years ago.
Trento: A graceful fusion of Austrian and Italian styles, this breezy, frescoed town is famed for its imposing castle.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe