- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Alta Badia. The Alta Badia ski area, which includes 52 ski lifts and 130 km (80 mi) of slopes, can be reached by heading 30 km (19 mi) south on SS244 from Brunico. It's cheaper and more Austrian in character than the more famous ski destinations in this region. Groomed trails for cross-country skiing (usually loops marked off by the kilometer) accommodate differing degrees of ability. Inquire at the local tourist office. Brunico. 0471/836366 Corvara. www.altabadia.org.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's