San Cataldo Review
Three striking Saracenic scarlet domes mark this church, built in 1154 during the Norman occupation of Palermo. The church now belongs to the Knights of the Holy Sepulchre and has a spare but intense stone interior. If closed, inquire next door at La Martorana.
View deals in Sicily for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More