- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Essential Italy
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Arte del Vetro Natolli Murano
Arte del Vetro Natolli Murano Review
Specializing in handmade blown Venetian art glass pieces, including Murano glass jewelry (necklaces and pendants), tableware, glass vases, and extravagant chandeliers, at Arte del Vetro Natolli Murano every individual piece is hand-crafted from the furnaces of master glassmakers using ancient techniques kept alive by the island's artisans since 1291. Some limited-edition designs show not only the craftsman's mastery of the art form but the artisan's love for the vibrant aesthetic of the glassmaking tradition.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just realized that I never returned to post our travelogue from a few years back, after having received some nice help on the forum. Read more
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
I think I am making my long held dream of exploring Capri and the Amalfi coast the beginning of May. Read more
· News & Features
This summer in Alaska, small ship cruise line Un-Cruise Adventures is offering seven theme cruises, highlighting ... Read more
When it comes to travel grooming on a beach vacation, some careful planning is in order.... Read more
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more