Piedmont and Valle d'Aosta Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Piedmont and Valle d'Aosta Hotel Reviews
High standards and opulence are characteristic of Turin's better hotels, and the same is true, translated into the Alpine idiom, at the top mountain resorts. Hotels in Turin and other major towns are generally geared to business travelers; make sure to ask whether lower weekend rates or special deals for two- or three-night stays are available.
Summer vacationers and winter skiers keep occupancy rates and prices high at the resorts during peak seasons. Many mountain hotels accept half- or full-board guests only and require that you stay for several nights; some have off-season rates that can reduce the cost by a full price category. If you're planning to ski, ask about package deals that give you a discount on lift tickets.
Browse Piedmont and Valle d'Aosta Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Holiday Inn Turin City Center in May: $133 & Up Expedia
- Special deal: 3-Star BEST WESTERN Luxor Fr $155+/Nt Expedia
- Book 3 Nts in Turin this May Fr $90+/Nt — $90 Expedia
- Book in Turin: Save at the NH Lingotto Tech in May Fr $159+/Nt — $159 Save with Expedia, $31/night less
- Book 4-Star Holiday Inn Turin-Corso Francia Fr $110+/Nt — $110 Expedia