- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Budapest, 2nd Edition
Budapest Marriott Hotel
At a Glance
- great health, fitness, and wellness offerings
- terrific views
- Although public spaces and rooms have been updated, hotel lacks any authentic, local flair
Check Rates from our Partners
Budapest Marriott Hotel Review
North American–style hospitality on the Pest side of the Danube begins with a buffet of pastries served daily in the lobby. The hotel building is rather boring but its prime Danube location makes for some breathtaking views. Gellért Hill, the Chain and Elizabeth bridges, and Castle Hill are visible from every guest room, as well as the lobby, ballroom, and even the fitness center.
- Address: District V, Apáczai Csere János utca 4, Around Váci utca, Budapest, H-1052 | Map It
- Phone: 1/266–7000; 800/228–9290 in the U.S. and Canada
- Website: www.marriott.com
- Metro M1: Vörösmarty tér.
- Location: Around Váci utca
- 364 rooms, 22 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I want to share with the community information and my experience of my trip to Hungary ( from 31 January to 3 February 2014 )
I visited: Budapest - Eger - Szentendre
To see my photo gallery click on the Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more