- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Budapest, 2nd Edition
Budapest Marriott Hotel
At a Glance
- great health, fitness, and wellness offerings
- terrific views
- Although public spaces and rooms have been updated, hotel lacks any authentic, local flair
Check Rates from our Partners
Budapest Marriott Hotel Review
North American–style hospitality on the Pest side of the Danube begins with a buffet of pastries served daily in the lobby. The hotel building is rather boring but its prime Danube location makes for some breathtaking views. Gellért Hill, the Chain and Elizabeth bridges, and Castle Hill are visible from every guest room, as well as the lobby, ballroom, and even the fitness center.
- Address: District V, Apáczai Csere János utca 4, Around Váci utca, Budapest, H-1052 | Map It
- Phone: 1/266–7000; 800/228–9290 in the U.S. and Canada
- Website: www.marriott.com
- Metro M1: Vörösmarty tér.
- Location: Around Váci utca
- 364 rooms, 22 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I want to share with the community information and my experience of my trip to Hungary ( from 31 January to 3 February 2014 )
I visited: Budapest - Eger - Szentendre
To see my photo gallery click on the Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
My sister and I are going to Berlin and Budapest from 3/21 to 3/30. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more