- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Budapest Marriott Hotel
At a Glance
- great health, fitness, and wellness offerings
- terrific views
- Although public spaces and rooms have been updated, hotel lacks any authentic, local flair
Check Rates from our Partners
Budapest Marriott Hotel Review
North American–style hospitality on the Pest side of the Danube begins with a buffet of pastries served daily in the lobby. The hotel building is rather boring but its prime Danube location makes for some breathtaking views. Gellért Hill, the Chain and Elizabeth bridges, and Castle Hill are visible from every guest room, as well as the lobby, ballroom, and even the fitness center.
- Address: District V, Apáczai Csere János utca 4, Around Váci utca, Budapest, H-1052 | Map It
- Phone: 1/266–7000; 800/228–9290 in the U.S. and Canada
- Website: www.marriott.com
- Metro M1: Vörösmarty tér.
- Location: Around Váci utca
- 364 rooms, 22 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
As promised I'm making a start on this overdue TR. Read more
Feeling so guilty, I haven't even started a TR. Read more
My wife and I plan on visiting Eastern Europe in May for about a month. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more