- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Budapest Marriott Hotel
At a Glance
- great health, fitness, and wellness offerings
- terrific views
- Although public spaces and rooms have been updated, hotel lacks any authentic, local flair
Check Rates from our Partners
Budapest Marriott Hotel Review
North American–style hospitality on the Pest side of the Danube begins with a buffet of pastries served daily in the lobby. The hotel building is rather boring but its prime Danube location makes for some breathtaking views. Gellért Hill, the Chain and Elizabeth bridges, and Castle Hill are visible from every guest room, as well as the lobby, ballroom, and even the fitness center.
- Address: District V, Apáczai Csere János utca 4, Around Váci utca, Budapest, H-1052 | Map It
- Phone: 1/266–7000; 800/228–9290 in the U.S. and Canada
- Website: www.marriott.com
- Metro M1: Vörösmarty tér.
- Location: Around Váci utca
- 364 rooms, 22 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Spring seems to have arrived early here in Central Europe, and as ex-pats in a rented house we are blissfully free from most of the usual weekend chores that kept us home in the U.S. So, no better time Read more
Hi, there. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more