- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Budapest, 2nd Edition
The Artus Company
The Artus Company Review
One of the most popular dance companies in Hungary, the Artus incorporates computers and video into dance performances. The company has an "art laboratory," s, where 32 dancers, performers, choreographers, actors, costume designers, painters, sculptors, and architects work together on their projects in a 2,000-square-meter space. And the company's double-decker bus will take you from Erzsébet tér to the Artus for free, leaving at 7:30 pm and returning a half an hour after the performance.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I want to share with the community information and my experience of my trip to Hungary ( from 31 January to 3 February 2014 )
I visited: Budapest - Eger - Szentendre
To see my photo gallery click on the Read more
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more