The charming young duo of new owners—Yiannis and Panos—have imbued this beach taverna next to Vlichos beach with energy and attentive service. The recently renovated all-white (with cool blue undertones) surroundings contrast gloriously with the injection of color from the surrounding pink bougainvillea. The traditional taverna fare includes favorite Greek dishes like fried tomato balls, beetroot salad, fried calamari, and stuffed tomatoes and peppers. All go perfectly with a glass of house wine and the accompanying relaxing tunes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's