- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Hamburg Tourismus (Hamburg Tourism Office) has several outlets around the city. The main office is in the Hauptbahnhof and is open Monday to Saturday 9 am–7 pm, Sunday 10–6. The airport branch is open from 6 am to 11 pm daily and sits on the departure level between Terminal 1 and 2. At the harbor there's an office at the St. Pauli Landungsbrücken, between Piers 4 and 5, open 9 am–6 pm Sunday to Wednesday and 9 am–7 pm, Thursday to Saturday. All tourist offices can help with accommodations, and there's a central call-in booking office for hotel and ticket reservations and general information, the Hamburg-Hotline. A €4.90 fee is charged for every room reserved.
Hamburg Tourismus (Steinstr. 7, Altstadt, Hamburg, 20095. 040/3005–1300 hotline. www.hamburg-travel.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's