- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Mövenpick Hotel Hamburg
At a Glance
- in the middle of a quiet park
- unique building
- amazing views from upper floors
- English-language newspaper available in restaurant
- paid Wi-Fi in some guest rooms
- some lower level rooms have ordinary views
Check Rates from our Partners
Mövenpick Hotel Hamburg Review
For its Hamburg outpost, the Mövenpick chain transformed a 19th-century water tower on a hill in the middle of the leafy Schanzenpark into a state-of-the-art business hotel. Inside the handsome facade, much of the original tower still remains; the lobby features brick walls and vaulted ceilings, while steel from the structure frames guest-room doors. The guest rooms are all reasonably sized and stylishly modern, but the further you climb the hotel, the greater the comfort and views. The many amenities here include an excellent restaurant serving international and Swiss cuisine, as well as a gym, pool, and spa.
- Address: Sternschanze 6, Schanzenviertel, Hamburg, 20357 | Map It
- Phone: 040/334–4110
- Website: www.moevenpick-hamburg.com
- U-bahn: Sternschanze (U-bahn and S-bahn).
- Location: St. Pauli and the Reeperbahn
- 226 rooms, 10 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Our 40th Anniversary Trip to Germany-Vienna: Part 3, Trains
We used the Deutche Bahn (DB) rail system throughout our vacation. Read more
We will be staying in Cochem ( at the Villa Villeum) May 29 and 30- realizing it is a German holiday - do we need to make a reservation for the boat trip on the Rhine? Read more
· News & Features
This new museum and family research center tells the fascinating story of German emigration to the United ... Read more
If you’re considering a European getaway to a city where biking everywhere is the norm, digging... Read more