- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Nice is the main point of entry into the French Riviera. It's home to the second-largest airport in France, which sits on a peninsula between Antibes and Nice. The Aéroport Nice-Côte d'Azur (08–20–42–33–33 www.nice.aeroport.fr) is 7 km (4 miles) south of the city, or a good hours' walk from the landmark Hotel Negresco.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's