- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
La Villa Archange
La Villa Archange Review
You wouldn't expect to find a restaurant with two Michelin stars set in such a residential background, 10 minutes by car from La Croisette. But Bruno Oger, ex-chef at the Villa des Lys, promises you a rather unforgettable evening in this très cozy spot surrounded by centennial trees and gardens. Yes, it's pricey. Now that's out of the way, concentrate on the menus—which features dishes like veal shank cooked for 24 hours and served with truffle mashed potatoes, or Breton lobster and roasted squid served with chard ravioli. His creations have dazzled Tilda Swinton and Diane Kruger; and, frankly, a restaurant with its own app for the plat du jour in real time is surely in a league of its own.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We spent a week at the end of May exploring the Dordogne from a base near Sarlat-la-Canéda. Read more
Bikerscott and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary in Paris last weekend and thought I would share our pictures and restaurants.
We usually stay in the 11th but I have always wanted to try Le Marais Read more
Advantages and Disadvantages please and comparison in all areas for six month holiday rental??? Feb to July. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more