- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Beau Rivage Review
One of the handiest and biggest private beaches is the Beau Rivage, across from the Opéra and next to the Jardin Albert Ier. The €19 daily rental fee for a lounger is a good investment (book the night before) as it allows access to the toilets and the shade of a parasol. The beach restaurant is excellent, but you can bring your own beach bag of goodies.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Most of the towns along the northern coastline of France were destroyed during WW2, but there is at least one notable exception -- the town of Mers-les-Bains in Picardy, which displays one of the most amazing Read more
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Though the trip has been been in the works for quite a while, we are just now booking flights, hotels, trains, etc. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more